Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Since Carson shared some thoughts with me today so i must post this to be grateful , Carson you see , I'm grateful lmao . Shared with me lots of stuffs , suddenly i felt like a kid listening to moral class again , hahaha but thanks , gave myself lots of thoughts after that ,so to everybody out there be grateful ~ and oh yeah i must be grateful to Yong Kang too since he post the 10% and 90% Thingy , see ..how grateful , and i must be grateful to lecturer who taught me , friends who made friend with me , TOA that accepted me , my parents who supported me , sent me to TOA , my high school that accepted me , my primary school that accepted me , my kindergarden which accepted me , my colour pencil my parents bought me , my bottle of milk my mom made me , my diapers my mom bought me , my parents who gave me life ,my grandparents who let my parents marry , my grandparents who let my parents go along , my grandparents who gave birth to my parents , my grandparents who bought diapers for my parents , my grandparents who made a bottle of milk for my parents , my grandparents who let my parents go to school , the school that accepted my parents , the school cantin server who served my parents , the school toilet cleaner who cleaned the school toilet for my parents , the printing book company who printed books for my parents school , the people who chopped down trees to be made into paper and books for my parents , the truck that was used to chop down the tree to be made into paper and books for my parents at school , the automobile factory which made the truck to chop down the tree to be made into paper and books for my parents at school , the people who build the automobile factory so they could build the truck to destroy the tree to create paper and books for my parents , the parents of the builders of the factory who gave birth to them so they could build up the factory to create destroyer truck destroying the trees for the sake of paper and books for my parents , and so what else ......

Anyway just be grateful to things you think you should be grateful too , and remember that you hold your destiny !! so dont show sour face anytime you like cuz you'll affect the fruits around you and turn them into rotten and stinky fruits , laugh more and show your teeth when u laugh , wahahaha ~~

Thanks Carson and Yong Kang ~~

No comments: