Monday, May 10, 2010

I just couldn't bear any longer for moments when I have something in my mind.I can see all the ideas and images hovering above my head , but my hands held tight together being unable to put the fitting pieces together in reality.

I didn't have a solid sketchbook with me everywhere I go.By means , previously sketching on big A4 sketchbooks , cover was soft and papers were sloppy and tearing, wasn't good enough to draw anywhere without a back support, they just flew off or perhaps burnt themselves out I wouldn't even know where they'd gone to.

So on Sat night ,I released my inner vibe ,my 'I-WANT-TO-DRAW-ANYWHERE-I-GO" vibe , went to Times Bookstore and got my very first Solid MINI SKETCHBOOK. "This is definitely gonna work if I keep on drawing everywhere I go , EVERYDAY , it has to be" I thought.

On Sunday night ,bulls eye on Mother's day , when my family and I were all dining at PressRoom , I got out the long awaited sketchbook and started to draw. Hey it works! Only merely 30minutes and I've filled up almost 2 pages of my Mini Sketchbook. If I were to continue to do this everyday , the book's gonna end REAL FAST. I'll be waiting for the moment to compare my 1st & last page and hopefully be able to tell myself "HOLY , Look How much I Improved in just - - - !!".

I wanna be able to say that.

Again this morning in the bus , filled up a whole page with sketches again.Bus was shaky , but its worth the fun!

I'm gonna do this every single day and what I'm really waiting to see is -

"Those sketchbooks piling up like it never had , and every last page of them will be better than their predecessors last page"

So Every-Figure-Land Project(wait till I get a better name for this project ,I'm poor at namings) officially started on Sunday Night(Mother's Day) and it'll keep going on till I'm ready to move on to the next step

No comments: